As Director of Ecologos Research Ltd, supported by a number of associates I provide research and consultancy services in a wide range of areas social and economic research, appraisal and engagement approaches, with a focus on stakeholder and public deliberation. In particular, I focus on finding shared values between different interests in questions of environmental management.
We can deliver:
- Workshop process design
- Group facilitation
- Deliberative and non-monetary valuation
- Public dialogue and citizen panels
- Choice experiments and contingent valuation
- Multi criteria analysis
- Qualitative methods
- Psychometric approaches
- Integrated approaches that combine different methodologies in a holistic framework
- Project and proposal evaluation
Past and current clients and funders include WWF, Irish Environmental Protection Agency, Natural England, Nature.Scot, the European Commission, UK Research and Innovation, Marine Conservation Society, Peak District National Park, Scottish Wildlife Trust, the University of Manchester, the University of Glasgow, Birmingham City University and others.